I didn't post any pictures of Lexi for the Fathers Day post because she slept through the whole thing. So here are some other pictures that we have taken around the house.
I love this smile!

She has been trying really hard to sit up:
Daddy thought she needed some chips - She is almost the same size as them!
She took over the bottle - Only held it for a minute or so, but she wanted to do it herself.
Look Ma - No Hands. (this is how Daddy plays with Lexi)
This is Lexi's first time touching grass!!
(Check out those jeans!! First time wearing them - How cute!)






3 comments:
I love her sitting up by herself. That is so cute. And those JEANS!!!! Those are the coolest jeans. I want everyone to know that my niece ROCKS!!
I cant believe how big she is. She is so cute! And I cant believe she is sitting up like that!
What a cutie!
I love seeing all the updates.
Lexi is growing SO SO fast....
Post a Comment