these are the best!! don't you just love that chair too! i take it everywhere we go!! your getting so big Lexi!!
Oh my goodness, she is hilarious!!Those are soooo cute! I agree with Luke & Jess, we use that chair everywhere we go. Love & Miss you!
So cute, she is so big, everytime you post a new pic she is bigger! I cant wait to see you guys in 2 weeks! Love you!Lauren
Post a Comment
3 comments:
these are the best!! don't you just love that chair too! i take it everywhere we go!!
your getting so big Lexi!!
Oh my goodness, she is hilarious!!Those are soooo cute! I agree with Luke & Jess, we use that chair everywhere we go. Love & Miss you!
So cute, she is so big, everytime you post a new pic she is bigger! I cant wait to see you guys in 2 weeks! Love you!
Lauren
Post a Comment