A busy day. We started off by going grocery shopping. Mommy has a secret stash of lollipops for me for our shopping trips. She calls them "Melt Down Prevention." I call them YUMMY!

Then Grandma took me swimming. I LOVE the pool. I'm not afraid anymore and its one of my favorite things to do. I spent the whole time removing all the leaves from the water. I like the pool to be clean!


2 comments:
I have finally updated myself with your blog! I can't believe how big Miss Lexi is. I mean I see Makenna everyday...but taking time off from the blogs for awhile and then coming back to see how much she has changed really puts it all in perspective! I also can't believe you are more then half way through your next pregnancy. Have you been feeling good? Is is different from your first? How exciting!!!
I cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks, wow she is getting so big...I love the curls!
Post a Comment