Thursday, September 25, 2008

Auntie Lauren's Baby Shower


My Mommy's friend, Auntie Lauren is pregnant and due about a week before Mommy. They are both having girls and they love being pregnant together. Last weekend we went to her baby shower. It was so much fun!

I got to play with all of the balloons!


Me, Mommy and Auntie Lauren
Look at their tummies. They are both so different. Mommy is carrying really low, and Auntie Lauren is carrying really high.
There was a little boy named Luke that was there. He was fun to play with. A little rough, but we had a great time. I dont think he is used to playing with girls and didn't understand that we are a little more fragile. :)
Auntie Lauren opening her giftsPlaying in the fire pit with Grandma. (baby showers are kinda boring)

2 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

Awe how fun! You guys look beautiful!

Spink Family said...

I am so glad we got to see eachother! It was fun!