Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Big Girl Bed

Mommy and Daddy bought me my Big Girl Bed. It was time to give up the crib (because baby Allie needs it more) and I was SO excited.

Here is our room.
(Mommy and Grandma are going to put up curtains soon)

This is for me???Just had to make sure that it works for jumping
I got to try it out for the first time at nap time. Mommy and Daddy thought that I wouldn't sleep in it, but guess what? I went right to sleep and didn't try to get up!


-Lexi



4 comments:

Spink Family said...

Wow Lexi, what a big girl you are! I remember visiting you when you were just a few days old! Time sure flies!

Andy and Katy said...

Lexi you are growing up way too fast. What a sweet girl you are with your curly hair. Allie is so lucky to have such a wonderful big sister!!!

Anonymous said...

You look way too big in that bed Lexi - how generous to give up your crib to Allie so easily. I'm sure your mommy & daddy are happy to have their room to themselves.

Love you sweetie pie!

*Bri* said...

Where has the time gone?!?! Aubrie moved to a toddler bed too - where did our tiny Marchies go? And what a nice big sister giving up her crib. :o)