Friday, May 29, 2009

First "Official" Hair Cut

Today Mommy took me to get my hair cut by her hair stylist. Besides the little trim that Mommy did a few months ago, this was my first official hair cut. It was pretty traumatic. I did not let her wash my hair...3 lollipops didn't cheer me up... and eventually Mommy had to sit in the chair with me, just so Lacey could finish. I didn't like it very much.

Already starting to get nervous just by sitting in the lobby.
This chair is SCARY!!!!
NO NO NO NO!!!!
The first snip
Just hurry it up!
Allie hanging out close by.
All done with my hair cut.
Certificate of First Hair Cut
All done. My stress level went down tremendously just by going outside.


3 comments:

Crystal said...

So cute! I was at Salon Savi today too! Getting a facial!!!

Spink Family said...

How many lolli-pops can 1 girl have! haha!

Jess said...

This is so awesome! I love love love these photos! Or maybe it is your comments you made to go along with each photo that is too funny! Well her hair looks beautiful!