One day we got to go visit our friends Lauren and baby Emily at their house. That was so much fun. I think Auntie Lauren got a good dose of what life is like with lots of kids around. We invaded her house!!
Emily was over us by this point. After this picture, she crawled away. Haha.
i just can't believe she is 7 months already. i guess Christmas just doesn't even seem that long ago for me. It looks like you have done an amazing job with both girls and I am so happy for you. I am getting so nervous and scared so any advice you have to pass along I will take!! Oh boy only a few more days~!!
It was nice to have you over, and yes I am not ready for two yet :) But I love both of your girls! They are getting so big so quick! I hope to see you all soon!
2 comments:
i just can't believe she is 7 months already. i guess Christmas just doesn't even seem that long ago for me. It looks like you have done an amazing job with both girls and I am so happy for you. I am getting so nervous and scared so any advice you have to pass along I will take!! Oh boy only a few more days~!!
It was nice to have you over, and yes I am not ready for two yet :) But I love both of your girls! They are getting so big so quick! I hope to see you all soon!
Post a Comment