Monday, February 15, 2010

Kid's Say the Darnest things

Here are just a few things that come out of Lexi's mouth on a daily basis:

Allie: "Baba-lu-sh-dado"
Lexi: "No Allie, its not Baba-lu-sh-dado, its my chair." (And she says it with so much frustration.)

Mommy: "Lexi, what would you like for lunch?"
Lexi: "A burrito would make me so happy!"

Mommy: "Lexi, you need to come clean up please."
Lexi yells: "NO THANKS MAMA!" (At least she uses her manners)

After drinking hot chocolate...
Mommy: "Is that yummy in your tummy?"
Lexi: "No, its yummy in my boobies" (Still learning her anatomy I suppose)

Mommy: "Lexi, where did you get all of this energy?"
Lexi: "My bed."
Mommy: "Your bed gave you energy?"
Lexi: "Yes, it was an accident."

Mommy: "Well, I guess I should get dressed."
Lexi: "NO!!! I dont want you to."
Mommy: "You dont want me to get dressed?
Lexi: "No! Stay in your jammies!" (Tough to argue with that!)


Every day is funnier than the previous day. She is quick witted and so funny. I think this kid will be in performing arts in the future. She acts out movies, sings along to every song, loves to dress up and is not shy at all. She is a funny kid!

2 comments:

Spink Family said...

OMG too cute! I love how much both of your girls can talk!

Heather Henderson said...

I love this girl! She is the funniest little thing I have seen!