where was this one? My friend flew out to San Diego for the 1/2 marathon out there. It was on the 6th and was her 30th birthday! CONGRATS! I am doing my second one September 5th!!
Jess - This one was in Fontana... about 30 mins away from us. Its known as The Worlds Fastest 1/2 Marathon because its all down hill. It was pretty exciting to see him finish! That is great that you are going to do another one! I wish that I liked running!
2 comments:
where was this one? My friend flew out to San Diego for the 1/2 marathon out there. It was on the 6th and was her 30th birthday! CONGRATS! I am doing my second one September 5th!!
Jess - This one was in Fontana... about 30 mins away from us. Its known as The Worlds Fastest 1/2 Marathon because its all down hill. It was pretty exciting to see him finish! That is great that you are going to do another one! I wish that I liked running!
Post a Comment