Taking a picture of the girls together turns into a bigger project than it should. I can never get them to look at the camera at the same time, let alone smile. So I figured that after bathtime it would be the perfect time to try - since they would be clean and their hair wouldn't be disastrous.
They look way too much alike in this picture.
At last... something at least decent!

2 comments:
Oh My Gosh your girls are so beautiful and getting so big! I have to admit it has been awhile since I have been on the blogs. I haven't really been updating mine either. Glad i have gotten updated on your blog and to see how big the girls have gotten! SO MUCH FUN!
They are so cute, I cant believe how much they look alike! Cant wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Post a Comment