The end of 2010 is proven to be a very busy season in our lives. I know that we have not been good about posting pictures lately, and I do apologize. However, I made a slide show that is 2010 in review to make it up to you. This is our "Green" Christmas card to you. Have a Very Merry Christmas! Love, The Whipple Family |
| Create a free photo slideshow |
6 years ago


3 comments:
Leah I love this idea. I may have to copy you, I love that you didn't pay a thing for it and no paper was wasted!!!! You are a genius!
I tried watching but it wouldn't download. I will try tomorrow! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! Have been busy the last month or so, my hubby just came back last week from deployment and we were busy get ready for him to come home and for the holidays!! Can't wait to get updated with you, sounds like Lexi and Makenna are pretty similar...must of been a full moon that night!!
I loved watching the family through the year. Adorable idea!
Post a Comment