Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Our happy girl

Well Lexi is now 7 weeks old and she has been changing so much. She is starting to interact more. She smiles when we talk to her and she will follow us with her eyes. She loves to look around and will let us know when she wants a change in scenery.



I have nicknamed Lexi as our "Go Girl." She always wants to be on the move. When we are in the car, she will cry when we stop at stop lights, but then as soon as we start moving, she is fine. She doesn't like to stop. So needless to say, I try to avoid stop lights when she is tired, otherwise it makes for a long car ride!! Haha.



She has been so much fun! We love having her around!



Sleeping on Daddy's chest



Big girl trying to hold her bottle...



She's just not sure how to feed herself yet...



Sleeping in Mommy's arms...












Something caught her attention

4 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in a week! I think my favorite picture is the one with her hand over her face. It's like she is saying, "C'mon Mom! Enough with the picture taking! Let me sleep in peace!" Give her a big smoochie and tell her Auntie Heather misses her so much. I miss you guys too.

beth ewing said...

Hi. I'm a friend of Jessica Fischers and I found your blog off hers. Your daughter is precious. My son is almost a year old (the time really flies) but he did the same thing in the car. We thought it was so funny that he knew we were at a light and would scream. It went away at about 3 months or so. Congrats on the beautiful girl.

Unknown said...

Wow she is getting so BIG! And I agree with your sister, she is saying "mom enough with the pictures"!! I miss you guys! Love you!

Jess said...

I love these pictures! She is just adorable and I love to hear about the car rides. Makenna too loves to be on the move. I am always rocking the car carrier when we are out and about!