Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sleep in heavenly peace

I'm probably going to jinx myself by saying this, but I'm proud to announce that Lexi slept for 7 hours straight last night, woke up to eat, then slept for another 3 hours. Monday and Tuesday night, she slept for 5 hours straight!

This is BIG news because up until 3 nights ago she was only sleeping 3 hours at a time at night!

YEAH! I'm hoping that this pattern will stick.

3 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

I am so proud of her! That is the best! She knows she needs her beauty sleep if she is going to be on the go all day long.

Jess said...

congratulations!!!! that is wonderful news! Makenna has been doing pretty well with sleeping. We feel pretty lucky. She eats for the last time at 7:30pm and then goes to bed when done and will sleep until about 4am. We feed her again and then she sleeps until we wake her at 7am to eat and start the day. She has slept through the night 3 times already!! We are doing the schedule "thing" with her and it seems to be working really well. So YEAH Lexi....continue to let Mommy and Daddy sleep!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! Of course she will be a sleeper like her mom! One day you will be waking HER up! Happy snoozzzzzzzzing!

Love Mom