I had 2 play dates in a row! One day we got to have lunch with my friend Maryanna and her mom Sarah, then the next day I got to play with Claire in the park. I keep Mommy pretty busy with all of my friends. She has become my Taxi Driver!
_____________________________________________________________
Claire and I first had lunch together then we went to the park.
I had to taste the table to make sure that it was a good place for us to sit.
Notice that I'm sucking on her pacifier? Yup, thats right. I think that ALL pacifiers belong to me, even if they are attached to someone else!
Our mommies wanted to see us race. So we had swimming races. We tied. We finished right we started.











2 comments:
Haha! That is so cute! Lexi you must have learned that neat pacifier steeling thing from Jack, He's a pro! I am so glad that you had such a great time with your friends!
these are great photos! I would to still be able to play outside with Makenna. Especially at this age, but it is to cold here.
Post a Comment