Usually I make the trip to Northern California to visit with my family.... but this time they came to see me. And the best part - I get to keep them for a week!
I had to make some sacrifices for them to come... I gave up my entire room so Auntie Heather and my cousins Jack and Caroline had somewhere to stay.... I also had to learn how to share my toys. It hasn't been easy but I'm learning valuable lessons (so my mom says) I'm SOOOO glad that they are here!
Here are some pictures from the last few days:
Me and my Grammy
Caroline & Jack
Me and Papa
When Mommy was in the house, everyone thought that they would let me get down and dirty. They took off my shoes and pants, then let me crawl around on the wet patio!! They all thought that it was SO funny! But my poor little knees. They were a little hurt, but I had lots of fun.
Papa finally brought me in the house and Mommy put me in the bath right away! Darn.
My Cousin Caroline and Grammy were dying Easter Eggs
Then Jack found a Dye Tablet and ate it! He turned YELLOW! It was really funny!

Me and Papa
When Mommy was in the house, everyone thought that they would let me get down and dirty. They took off my shoes and pants, then let me crawl around on the wet patio!! They all thought that it was SO funny! But my poor little knees. They were a little hurt, but I had lots of fun.
Papa finally brought me in the house and Mommy put me in the bath right away! Darn.
My Cousin Caroline and Grammy were dying Easter Eggs
Then Jack found a Dye Tablet and ate it! He turned YELLOW! It was really funny!



1 comments:
love Jack's hair! he is such a cutie! And little Miss Lexi....Makenna got something from you in the mail the other day! We love it! Thank you so much for thinking of her. You girls are getting to big to fast!! We have a birthday treat for you too. I am just horrible at getting things ready to be mailed out!!
Post a Comment