Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Our New Blog

Well hopefully you were able to find us. Sorry about the change. After a lot of thought, I realized that it will be easier for me to keep up with the blog if I only have to do 1 for the family and not individual blogs for the kiddos.

I am still planning on writing it from Lexi's perspective and once our baby joins us, he or she will be able to chime in too!

Speaking of the baby... tomorrow morning at 8:30am we go in for our BIG Ultrasound to find out if Lexi is going to have a baby sister or baby brother! Please say a little prayer that the baby is healthy and right on track.

If you know of anyone that reads our blog but didn't get the notification, please feel free to pass on the new site address!

Thanks for being faithful readers and friends!!

Love,

Leah

1 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

I CAN'T WAAAAAIIITTTT!!! I think it's a girl!