Friday, October 10, 2008

Mommy's Hair Cut

Mommy was really overdue for a hair cut. Since she is going to be busy with me and my sister pretty soon, she decided to cut it all off!!!


Before:


After:



4 comments:

Jess said...

WOW I LOVE IT!!!! It looks amazing!!! You look beautiful as always! What does hubby think and lexi too?

Spink Family said...

I love it! I really think you look so much like your sister! Super cute! Mike will love it!

Andy and Katy said...

Leah it is so cute!!! It fits you perfectly and you will love it short after the new baby gets here. The pumpkin patch pics are so cute and I hope that you had a happy anniversary. Keep in touch.

Heather Henderson said...

You know I love it! Rick said that you and I look even more alike now. Imagine that. I loved seing you. Even if it was only for a day. I miss you already.