Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our road trip to Northern California

This last week, Grandma, Mommy and I drove up to Northern California to visit my family. The main reason for this trip was to help watch my cousins Jack and Caroline. My Auntie Heather went to Africa for 2 weeks with her church. They went to Uganda to help out their "Sister Church." She had an amazing time and it was really fun to hear all of her stories.

All week long Mommy had to watch all 3 of us, as well as make sure to pick Caroline up from Kindergarten on time. She often referred to Jack and I as twins. We got into mischief together all day long. Including breaking out of the house and going on walks without anyone knowing where we were. (Thank goodness Grammy and Papa's driveway is fenced in.)

It was a great trip and we already miss everyone.

2 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

Thank you my Sweet Sister for being the "Fill-In Mommy" while I was gone. It was such great comfort to know that my kids were surrounded by people who love them so much.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Now we know you can handle three....do I hear four anyone????
:)