My Mommy is pretty tricky. She knows that I LOVE playing on the air mattress. So yesterday she pulled it out and let me play on it. But soon enough she brought out the pillows and laid down. She thinks that she can out smart me. I know that she just wanted to rest and thought of a way to keep me in the same room without getting into trouble.
All you have to do is push this button and it will blow up!

Whoa! I'm loosing my balance!


3 comments:
Too cute! And did you relax? Wish I were closer to take Lexi for a while. Papa & I could do a better job than an old mattress!
Love you!
She looks like she is having a lot of fun on that mattress, maybe I should write that one down for the future! :)
Tricky, tricky!!! I love her curly hair-such a cutie!
Post a Comment