Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sesame Street Live

Today Grandma and Mommy took me to see Sesame Street Live. It was SOOOOO much fun. We met up with my friend Troy and his mommy Lori. I just love Troy. We always have so much fun together.

Having a snack before it started


They sang lots of fun songs and danced. I had so much fun. I sang along with them and danced in my seat.


Grandma bought us a bunch of fun things while we were there.


3 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

dear lexi, i like the pictures you did at the theater. it looks like you had a blast! I love the pictures, I hope you come back soon. I hope you'll come visit us agin.
love,
caroline

Lilly Pad said...

Wow! I'm so jealous! Looks like Grandma is earning points like crazy! I heard a rumor that we have 4 days to show you how to have a good time in good 'ol North Calif. - how about throwing rocks in the Yuba River? Yep! That's about all we do around her for fun!

Lots of love! Grammy

Spink Family said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! I cant wait to take baby spink to places like that!