Monday, January 5, 2009

Lots of pictures!

Here is an overload of pictures to start off the new year!


Baby Allie trying really hard to lift her head

My pretty toes! Mommy didn't have time to paint all my toenails, so she painted just the big toes. I love having my toenails painted!

Just making sure that Allie's swing is safe

Hanging out in our jammies


Using my "gentle hands" to touch Allie's face

Showing Allie how to play with her toys. She just doesn't get it.

What is on my foot?????


Allie and Daddy taking a nap. Dont they look alike?

Maybe Mommy will put me in the washing machine!

I'm just going to sit here and watch the Cars movie.
Being silly

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how much Allie is changing already. I need to get my hands on her!! And Lexi too! Troy needs a play date!!!

Lori

Heather Henderson said...

Those are so cute! Lexi looks so happy to be a big sister. She is so cute! And Allie!!!! Only one more week until I can kiss those lovely cheeks!

Spink Family said...

Oh so cute! I think Emily has the same outfits as Allie! They share everything the same! Cant wait to meet Allie and see all of you!

Anonymous said...

The girls are just adorable!!!
~Bri