Monday, January 19, 2009

My very own vacation

I'm leaving for my very own vacation. I'm taking a break from my Mommy, Daddy and baby sister, and going to Northern California without them. My Auntie Heather "YaYa" was at our house visiting with us, and she decided to take me back home with her today. I'll be hanging out with my cousins, Jack and Caroline, and also Papa and Grammy.

Mommy and Daddy are going to drive up in a 5 days to get me. I'm planning on doing lots of fun things while I'm there. I know Mommy and Daddy are going to miss me bunches, but I thought I would be nice and let them have some special time with Baby Allie for a while.

I'll update with lots of pictures when I get back!


Love, Lexi
All ready to go with Auntie Ya Ya
Getting some smooches from my emotional Mommy.

3 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

Lexi is going to do great. I hope that you enjoy your time with sweet little Allie!!!!

Spink Family said...

Im sure Lexi is having a great time! I cant wait to see her next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wow Lexi, you did great! Considering a few days of being under the weather, you faired very well. We loved having you to ourselves. See you soon.

Love Grammy & Papa