Tuesday, March 17, 2009

First Hair Cut (Trim)

Tonight Mommy trimmed my hair. You would never know it, but I have really long hair. Because it is so curly, it gets knotted up very easily. Mommy is hoping that trimming off the ends will help. Mommy isn't a professional, so its a good thing I have curly hair - we wont know if she messed up!

Ready to go
The first snip

Only cried a few tears... just because I had to sit still.

All my hair
Allie just sat back and watched

3 comments:

Heather Henderson said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you cut my baby's curls! Shame on you!

Spink Family said...

Wow her hair is so long and Lexi still fits into the bumbo seat, how cute! Allie looks like such a big girl!

Crystal said...

Wow...her hair was really long when you had it all pulled out to snip. I love how it looks like Allie is just kicking back watching it all.