Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mommy and Me Preschool

Mommy and I joined a preschool. It is so much fun. We go twice a week for 2.5 hours each time. They keep us really busy and I never get bored.

We get to paint...
play with toys...
ride on cars....
learn the hula hoop...

And DANCE!!!

We do a craft, sing songs, play with instruments, dance, have snack, story time and play with bubbles at the end of the day. We stay really busy. I love going to school!

4 comments:

Spink Family said...

Wow, Lexi you are growing up so quick! Im glad you like school!

Jess said...

wow how much fun! i love the piggy's!! Makenna goes 1 a week and she loves it! When it gets closer to baby time she will go twice too!

Heather Henderson said...

I am exhausted just looking at the pictures!

*Bri* said...

Looks like a ton of fun! What a big girl.