Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Allie's 6 month check up

Mommy had to take me to the Dr today to get a check up. I'm growing fast and getting big! I had to get a few shots and this time, it really was not any fun! All the office staff went to lunch and that meant that my Dr had to give me the shots. Lets just say, he is not used to being the bad guy. He is not fast with the shots and he took a long time. He was not my favorite person by the time it was all said and done.

Here are my stats:

Weight: 17.05 lbs
Length: 25.5 inches

2 comments:

Spink Family said...

What a big girl, it is going just way too fast!And what a cute picture of her!

Jess said...

She is just beautiful and I can't believe she is 6 months old already!