As I'm learning new words and figuring out how to use them, I'm making everyone laugh. Here are a few things that I have been saying:
"Bugs are sleeping" - Talking about the dead bugs on the front porch.
When the baby cries, I've been known to say "Its alright. Its alright baby. Shhhh. Here's paci. Its o-tay."
When Mommy needs some cheering up, I'll give her a little pat on the tushie and say "Its o-tay Mama, its o-tay" (In a very consoling voice)
"Papa's in the shower." - Anytime I think of PaPa, this is where I think he is.
"Daddy's at work." - Anytime Daddy isn't in the room, he is at work. Wherever this mysterious place is.
"Baby at work with Daddy?" - she was in the other room.
"Ewe Welbome" - Your Welcome
You say "Birthday," I say "Party hat" and pretend to blow out candles.
You say we are going to "Ryan's House," I ask if we are going to the "Party House."
While we were in the car, I shouted out "Its Raining!" Mommy looked a little confused. It wasn't raining outside. Then Allie sneezed again. When mommy saw me wiping off my arm, she started laughing. She told me that it wasn't really raining, Allie sneezed on me! Felt like rain to me.
This is just a small dose of the funny things that I've learned to say. My mommy laughs at me all day long.
6 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment