Sorry that it has been so long since Mommy has posted anything.
Last week we went to go see our family up in Northern California. It was an eventful trip to say the least. It all started with me getting a cold the week before the trip. The flight up to NorCal was great, and I was a perfect angel.
BUT
Mommy is convinced that I was switched with another baby some time between the airport and Grammy & Papa's house.
When we got there, I ended up getting really sick. My temperature was up to 102.3 when Mommy put me to bed. She was really worried about me. The next day, Thursday, it was down to 99.7 and she was happy about that. However Thursday night it peaked to 103 and Mommy freaked out. I've never had a fever before so she was really concerned.
The next day my Pediatrician told Mommy to take me to Urgent Care to see what was going on. After waiting for 2 hours the Dr came in. To put it nicely, Mommy was less than pleased with his demeanor and professionalism. He never came to the conclusion of why I was so sick and sent us home without any medicine.
My fever continued for the next few days and I just wanted my Mommy (Which is not like me at all). Even though I LOVED being able to see everyone, I just wanted to snuggle with Mommy. I admit that I was a little fussy.... okay, REALLY fussy, but I just didn't feel well.
We came home last night, and I'm feeling a bit better. Its always nice to go on a trip, but there is nothing like being at home when you dont feel well.
Last week we went to go see our family up in Northern California. It was an eventful trip to say the least. It all started with me getting a cold the week before the trip. The flight up to NorCal was great, and I was a perfect angel.
BUT
Mommy is convinced that I was switched with another baby some time between the airport and Grammy & Papa's house.
When we got there, I ended up getting really sick. My temperature was up to 102.3 when Mommy put me to bed. She was really worried about me. The next day, Thursday, it was down to 99.7 and she was happy about that. However Thursday night it peaked to 103 and Mommy freaked out. I've never had a fever before so she was really concerned.
The next day my Pediatrician told Mommy to take me to Urgent Care to see what was going on. After waiting for 2 hours the Dr came in. To put it nicely, Mommy was less than pleased with his demeanor and professionalism. He never came to the conclusion of why I was so sick and sent us home without any medicine.
My fever continued for the next few days and I just wanted my Mommy (Which is not like me at all). Even though I LOVED being able to see everyone, I just wanted to snuggle with Mommy. I admit that I was a little fussy.... okay, REALLY fussy, but I just didn't feel well.
We came home last night, and I'm feeling a bit better. Its always nice to go on a trip, but there is nothing like being at home when you dont feel well.
Enjoy the pictures from our trip.

1 comments:
SO you were a little grumpy, but it was so nice to hold you while you were here. I just wanted to Thank you for giving me your fever and virus. I feel so loved.
Post a Comment