Sunday, February 10, 2008

Playing with Connor and Claire


Last weekend I got to go to my cousin Claire's 1st birthday! It was SO much fun. I got to play with all the kids and had a lot of fun with Claire and her brother Connor.

Here I am with the birthday girl
(this was at the end of the day, and we both were ready for a nap!)


Claire got a really cool car to ride in. I was trying to get her out of it, but she was buckled in really tight.


She had some really fun balloons at her party. We both had a great time trying to catch them.


I saw that Connor was snuggling my Mommy, so I decided to go over there and put a stop to it. But then I got so distracted by his cuteness, I had to snuggle him too!





3 comments:

Jess said...

these are such sweet pictures!! I love them and her big beautiful blue eyes!!

Heather Henderson said...

That is so cute! I love how she cuddles with Connor. He is such a cutie-pie. I think my favorite is the one with he pouting about Claire in the pink car. hee hee! 2 DAYS LEFT!!!

Jess said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MISS LEXI!!!