Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A visit from Auntie Lauren

Before we went to visit Grammy and Papa, my Auntie Lauren came to visit me. She is so much fun. I was busy showing her all my moves, like walking around the furniture, and she even took me to the park!


I love my Auntie Lauren, and I'm VERY proud of her. She worked really hard to become a nurse, and now she is working in the Burn Unit at UC Davis, in Sacramento. She is the best!


My mommy and I went down the slide together... I think she had more fun than I did!
Mommy kept trying to take my picture but I was bored. I was trying to get down because I wanted to play and walk around. Yes, I have 3 Pacifiers. Life just isn't the same without 3.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Leah, I had a lot of fun with you and Lexi! I love you both!
Lauren