Here they are. These pictures do a good job of make it seem like I was cooperating. When in reality, the stupid photo studio made us wait 1 hour past our appointment time to start our session. I went stir crazy. Mommy was pulling her hair out and Allie was super cranky.








3 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! I love all of the pictures, they are so cute! Cant wait to see you on Monday!
these are the best! wow you are so on top of things all the time! I haven't had a professional pic taken of makenna since she was 15 months old and birthday cards can we just say.............you are so thoughtful and i SUCK!! Did i ever tell you that i am horrible at sending out cards? anyways thank you so very much it was so sweet and makenna loved it!
so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment