12 Months Old - Found out you were going to be a big sister.



15 Months - Saw the fireworks show

16 Months - You always had the right accessories to go shopping
17 Months - You liked to swim all the time
18 Months - Developed a love for your toothbrush
19 Months - Helped Grandma cook Christmas Treats
20 Months - Became a big sister
21 Months - Went on your first trip without Mommy
22 Months - Spent most of your time loving on your baby "sis."
23 Months - You turned into a toddler. You grew up way to fast this month
2 Years Old - You knew how to blow out a candle without being taught!
You are an amazing little girl. You always keep us on our toes. You are a busy body and love to play. You are a little social butterfly and always find enjoyment out of the small things. We are looking forward to another wonderful year with you!
Love, Mommy and Daddy

5 comments:
lexi I hope that you have a great birthday!!!!!
Love Finley
Happy Birthday Lexi, I cant believe how fast you are growing up!
Love you!
Awww - Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!
I can't believe how much she has changed in the last year. AMAZING! Pee, great job with the picture progression. I think my favorite one is of her in the kitchen making Christmas treats. So sweet. Ok, I'm ready to see you guys now.
awwwwwwwwwwe this made me cry! very touching and wow isn't it crazy to look back and see how much they have changed and grown! I just love being a mommy....although it is very exhausting!!
Post a Comment