Monday, April 27, 2009

A trip to the Zoo

Mommy and Daddy took Allie and I to the Zoo. It was more of a glorified petting zoo really. There were not any big animals. Just animals like birds and some moneys. We still had a lot of fun.


Allie was happy as a clam all day!



Daddy took me on the Carousel. It was SOOO much fun! I was really sad when it was over.
Mommy and Daddy thought that I would be scared, but I wasn't!
Allie on the Choo Choo ride
Waving goodbye to the animals while on the Choo Choo

There were not too many fun animals to take pictures of, but we had a lot of fun anyway!

3 comments:

Jess said...

i just want you to know that i have been keeping up with your blog, i have just been really bad at writing comments! thanks for all your wonderful comments and yes......the long trip was CRAZY but totally worth it.

Lexi is looking like such a big kid and Allie is just adorable as ever. I am getting nervous to have another one cause makenna needs constant attention! oh boy....

Spink Family said...

Looks like so much fun!

Bizzy B Creations said...

Fun!! Was this the SA Zoo??? Looks like it...that is pretty close to our house!!