Monday, December 1, 2008

Its Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

This weekend we put up all of our decorations.

Grandma let me help her decorate the tree. Its all really confusing to me. Why are we putting up all these really fun things, but I'm not allowed to touch them??? It just doesn't seem fair.

Is this what it is for?
Mommy pulled out this snow glob nativity set. I learned how to wind up the music and turn on the lights. I even perfected saying the word "baby" as I pointed to baby Jesus.


Our Stockings

The really fun snowman outside. I love his nose!!!


The lights around the entryway


I am really going to love Christmas this year! This is SOOO fun!

2 comments:

Spink Family said...

How fun! I love the stockings I ordered some for me, kevin and Baby Spink! Our girls are going to have a wonderful first Christmas!

Jess said...

now look at those curls....they are beautiful!