We hope that you had a wonderful Christmas. We certainly did. Grammy and Papa from Northern California came to visit. It was so much fun having lots of family around. I was always busy doing something.
Here are the highlights of our Christmas:
Here are the highlights of our Christmas:
Telling Santa what I want for Christmas

On Christmas Eve, Grammy let me open a present. I got dress up shoes!!!

Eating breakfast on Christmas Morning. I got to lick the spatula that was used for the cinnamon rolls! YUMMY!
A fun little kitchen set that is just my size!
My Auntie Heather got me a tutu, wings and a wand! It was SOOO much fun to dance around the room in. (Yes, my wings are upside down. I was so excited that I wouldn't let Mommy fix it!)
I got lots of presents this year. Mommy and Daddy had to hide some and have been letting me open a new present as a surprise throughout the day. I think there may be more hiding in the closet. Mommy keeps saying that next year she isn't going to buy so much. We'll see about that!

Higglytown Heroes Play Set. This is SOO much fun!







3 comments:
Looks like you got lots of good stuff! Cant wait to see you next month!
Wow! I can tell your Daddy likes to shop!! You guys are so cute! It looks like you guys had a great time!
Leah,
I stumbled upon your site through another blog I was on. Congrats on the baby!!
She looks so beautiful and I am so glad you are both well.
Love, Devorah
Post a Comment