Friday, December 12, 2008

Sisterly Love

Allie is doing a good job of putting up with me! I love to hold her, but sometimes I forget that I need help picking her up. Thankfully she is too heavy for me to get a hold of her, but it doesn't stop me from trying!


Just doing a little dental exam. No teeth yet.

Yep, she has a nose.

6 comments:

Andy and Katy said...

You and your sister are darling!!!! Lexi you are the best big sister ever!

Jess said...

I am still laughing at the one where she is picking her nose! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Two pink cuties! You'll be the best of friends before you know it Lexi!

Heather Henderson said...

Oh my goodness. Those are so cute. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Spink Family said...

Looks like Lexi is having a lot of fun, Im sure she will teach Allie how to brush her teeth! haha! I love Lexis curls! :)

Jason, Kelly, Ryan, Jayden, Brody said...

Too Cute! Congrads by the way! Looks like she is gentle. Ryan on the otherhand with Jayden is a lil rough. I guess its a boy thing! Hope to see you in group soon. Im going back this week... I think!